Monday, September 7, 2015

Rainy Day Blues

I apologize for being so late to post today but to be perfectly honest I don't know what to talk about. I have a bunch of projects in the works but none of them are really at a sharing point.

My husband trip was supposed to be this past week but it was postponed until the 14th of September. That doesn't change a lot but it did require several calls to reschedule things and because it was moved we had time to adjust our cell phone plan to include International calling. That turned out to be pretty easy except for the fact that his phone was too old to be compatible with the plan. So because we were both eligible for upgrades we decided to go ahead a both get new phones. We have been wasting a bunch of time playing around with Google Now and voice commands.The other thing I'm working on in the extra time is attempting to make a hidden belt pocket for him to carry his passport but it's not finished yet so I can't show you that.

Something similar to this maybe


I'm still working on the embroidery designs for my quilt, brainstorming ideas for some anime themed cosplay hair bows, and trying to decide how to go about building an astromech droid/ cell phone holder for my husband's dark side truck. I want to make something based on an R5 that can hold his phone, a solar charger, and maybe a handsfree speaker.



We are all extra super lazy today partly because we are enjoying an extra day off together and partly because the weather is just lazy, drowsy, snuggle weather here today.


No comments:

Post a Comment