Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas To All

I know it's a little bit early but I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! I hope that everyone has a fantastic holiday and gets a chance to spend time with the people they care about.

We decided to decorate our tree in colors inspired by Star Wars lightsabers. Red, Green, and Aqua blue.


It is actually a slightly smaller tree then we normally have and we left off a lot of our decorations because of the new kitten. We didn't want to tempt him to climb it so we left off things like icicles and some of our unique special ornaments. Even so we have had a few casualties.


I got some cute little trees to use when wrapping gifts and couldn't resist the opportunity to play with some of our toys.

Tony asks Jarvis to analyze the trees and determine which is more 'festive'.
Lex Luthor and Tony Stark argue about who has the better tree.
Finally, I'm sure it's a coincendence but I'm happy to say that just about a week after I posted about the lack of Dungeons and Dragons themed paper snowflakes Wizards of the Coast posted some templates on their site. I've updated the geek snowflake to include them but you can see a few I made below.


Owlbear


Red Dragon

Again Merry Christmas everyone. Enjoy your holiday and any time off you may have and may the force be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment