Thursday, October 1, 2015

Today is my Birthday!

Today I am taking a break to celebrate my birthday and hopeful get some awesome inspiration along the way. My husband and I both have the day off so we are going to do all kinds of fun stuff.

The plan at the moment is to start the day with delicious apple cider donuts from Louisburg Cider Mill.


Then head to the Arboretum and spend the morning outside, get some exercise, and appreciate nature.


After that I'll have to decide where I want to go for lunch. There are actually several places in the running right now. First is Joe's Kansas City Bar-b-que, which is right by our house and fantastic. 


The second is Maloney's Sports Bar and Grill which is also really good... I almost always get a Buffalo Chicken Sandwich but you should also try the Maluban... actually I've never had anything there that wasn't wonderful. 

Then after lunch we're going to the Nelson-Atkins. I haven't been in a while and it feels like a visit is overdue.  I specifically want to check out the Flowers to Frost Exhibit.


Then probably go out to dinner somewhere as well or maybe just eat at home. I have zero idea where I would want to go to dinner right now though. Then depending on when we eat we think we're going to go see the Kansas City Kansas Community Orchestra's 15th Anniversary Gala.

So anyways you can expect to see new nature photos before the weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment