Monday, January 25, 2016

Rain + Snow = Craft Day

I'm a bit disappointed in myself because I haven't accomplished much lately. I've had plenty of spare time but not much motivation. That is partly due to the weather, it's been grey and cloudy here for quite a while. We had snow two days last week but not enough to do anything besides makes the roads bad for a few hours. 

Taken to remind me even grey skies have some beauty
The weather today was fantastic. Sunny and 45 degrees. We had a lovely day, lunch at Lidia's for the end of KC restaurant week, some shopping, and a trip to the newly reopened Central Library to check out the Maker Space. I snapped this cardinal while we waited to be seated.


I hope to be more productive tomorrow. Since the forecast calls for a mix of rain and snow my big plans are to stay home and craft. I finally found all the fabric squares I was going to embroider for my quilt and am going to get started on that. We are also starting to plan for our Pi Day party so I'm trying to come up with ideas for invitations and favors to craft.


No comments:

Post a Comment